Tuesday, April 11, 2017

sleeping in school

Today there was a PARC test which everyone on the school had to do it. We had like about 2 hours but I finished fast so I needed to read. Instead of reading I went to sleep and it was a pretty good sleep the only problem was that my friends were bothering me and putting things inside my pockets and etc. I was getting mad so I just slept in a another position and they kept on bothering me. At this point I decided I had enough sleep so I got up and started bothering them. They got annoyed but I didn't care because they were doing the same thing to me.
,

4 comments:

  1. You should go to sleep early when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel asleep for like 5 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were did you get these pictures from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you think you did on the PARCC test?

    ReplyDelete